The Office of Transportation Services will offer a 25 percent refund for parking permits purchased for the Spring 20
Fall 2019 semester parking permits expire December 20 for residents, Cajun Field commuter students, those who park in Girard Parking Tower, student aides and graduate assistants. If you need to park on campus after Dec 20, you will need to purchase a Spring 2020 parking permit.
Spring 2020 Permit Sales Information
Spring 2020 permits sales for residential and commuter students will go on sale Dec. 3, 2019. Email reminders will be sent to students with fall residential permits. The Girard Parking Tower permits will also go on sale on Dec. 3.
The opening sale date for graduate assistant and student aide permits will be announced the week of Dec. 9.
All Spring 2020 semester permits will be valid from Wednesday, Jan 1, 2020 through Saturday, May 16, 2020.
Spring 2020 permit pricing will be as follows:
- Residential permits - $40
- Cajun Field commuter permit is free, but you must obtain the Spring 2020 permit to park at Cajun Field.
- Girard Parking Tower - $325
- Student aides - $40 (availability date TBA)
- Graduate assistants - $40 (availability date TBA)
Permit Purchase Options
Purchase your parking permit online or at the Office of Transportation Services. To purchase online:
• Log into ULink at https://ulink.louisiana.edu.
• On the Campus Services tab, in the Parking and Transportation section, click the Access My Parking Account link. Select Get Permits and follow the prompts.
• Your permit is successfully purchased when you receive a confirmation email to your University-issued email address. If you do not receive confirmation, contact the Office of Transportation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase your permit at the Office of Transportation Services at 619 McKinley St., suite 100. You must have your student ID, vehicle registration, and payment. Payments accepted include debit/credit card, money order, and Cajun Cash. Checks and cash are not accepted.
Handicap Parking Permits
Individuals who need to purchase a handicap parking permit must do so in person at the Office of Transportation Services. Vehicle registration, driver's license, placard/hangtag, and mobility card are required each time a handicap parking permit is purchased.
Office of Transportation Services Hours
The office is open from 7:30 a.m. until 4:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 7:30 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. on Friday. The Office of Transportation Services holiday closures will be Nov. 28 & 29 and Dec. 23 through Jan. 3. The office will open again at 7:30 am on Jan 6.
Contact the Office of Transportation Services with questions at email@example.com.